Machines are one of the most expensive things you have at your house. Regular maintenance and cleaning are essential to ensure they last a long time. You can clean the machines independently like an expert and save a lot of money. You do not have to call experts or professionals to work for you. The best thing about this is that you can keep the machines clean all the time. Thus, they will work more efficiently. It has been seen that the devices cleaned once a month can work better and more efficiently than those never cleaned.
Here are some tips and ideas for you to clean machines like an expert:
Cleaning Washing Machine:
A washing machine is one of those machines which requires a lot of water to work. You have to use a lot of water to wash the clothes in this washer. But since Singapore is a hot and humid climatic place, mold growth is relatively faster. The main thing you need to do here is clean the machines. For that, you will need bleach, vinegar, and a scrubber sponge to clean it.
– Fill the washing machine with hot water and then add some bleach. Then switch on the spin and let it rotate clockwise and anticlockwise for 5 to 10 minutes. This will make sure that the hot water and bleach is reaching to every corner and area in the washing machine
– You can now drain it and get the machine clean. Now again you have to fill the washing machine with hot water.
– Add some vinegar to it. Please add four to five cups of white vinegar.
– Do not add any detergent or anything else. Just the vinegar and start the spinning again for 15 minutes.
– After it is done, let the mixture sit there for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Now, take the sponge for scrubbing and scrub off the dirt and molds in the machine.
This will give you a clean and tidy washer without dirt and mold.
Air Conditioning Machine:
Singapore is a country where an air conditioner is used throughout the year since the climate of this place is hot and humid. Keeping it clean and well-maintained is one of the most important things to do to ensure that it works correctly and provides excellent air throughout the year. Here are some tips on how to keep the air conditioners clean –
– Before you start cleaning, ensure you turn off the power correctly. It is very much essential to be safe.
– First, begin with the outdoor unit. You will see that dirt, dust, and leaves have accumulated in the outdoor fan. Since it is situated outdoors, it has a higher chance of getting dirty.
– Clean it properly with a cloth and remove all the dirt, dust, leaves, and other debris. You can also use water to clean the outdoor unit. But in that case, you have to let the outdoor unit in sunlight dry up completely.
– Do not switch on the air conditioner when the outdoor unit is wet from the inside.
– Now, coming to the indoor unit, you have to open the outer cabinet, and with the help of a brush, you can clean the filters.
– You can also take out the filters and clean them properly with the help of detergent. When everything is cleaned, you have to place the filters back in their position and close the cabinet correctly.
Now the air conditioner machine is wholly cleaned and is looking great. The best thing is that you can get a great function with proper and regular cleaning.
What do You Have To Know?
You have to understand that cleaning the machines is relatively easy, but you have to do it correctly. You must ensure the power supply is off when washing it manually with your hand. You need to check and take all the safety precautions. The most important thing you need to know about cleaning machines is to use the right product. Use a piece of cloth or sponge scrub to gently scrub the appliance and get rid of the molds and stubborn stains and dirt from the appliances like clothes and dishwasher, as well as the air conditioner.
You can also call for a professional expert to reduce the workload. But this will cost you a lot. You can do some research and select an affordable service for yourself. But always make sure that the service you choose to clean the machine is reliable, skilled, experienced, and licensed. A worker with a proper license is the best for these maintenance services. So, do all the research before you choose the service. But if you want to do it alone, take all the precautions and read about the safety measures from the manuals provided by the companies of any machines.
Cleaning the machine is an essential part of your day-to-day work. Once a month, cleaning is necessary and will help your machine stay clean and healthy. It will also work correctly. If the machine is full of dirt, mold, and specks of dust, it cannot function properly and will start lagging. Thus, you need to ensure you clean it at regular intervals. Singapore’s scorching and humid climate increases the chance of mold growth. Machines like washers and air conditioners use water and moisture to function. Thus, the development of molds is relatively faster here. If your devices are not working properly the way they should, then this is high time you have to clean them. Follow the above-mentioned steps to clean the machines.