Machines are one of the most expensive things that you have at your house. Regular maintenance and cleaning is essential to make sure they last for a long time. You can just clean the machines on your own like an expert and save a lot of money. This is because you do not have to call any experts or professionals to the work for you. The best thing about this is that you can keep the machines clean all the time. Thus, they will work more efficiently. It has been seen that the machines which are cleaned once in a month can work better and more efficiently than that of the ones never cleaned.
Here are some tips and ideas for you to clean machines like an expert:
Cleaning Washing Machine:
Washing machine is one of those machines which requires a lot of water to work. For washing the clothes you have to use a lot of water in this washer. But since Singapore is a hot and humid climatic place, the growth of mold is quite faster. The main thing that you need to do here is to clean the machines. For that you will need bleach, vinegar and a scrubber sponge to clean it.
– Fill the washing machine with hot water completely and then add some bleach into it. Then switch on the spin and let it rotate clockwise and anticlockwise for some 5 to 10 minutes. This will make sure that the hot water and bleach is reaching to every corner and area in the washing machine
– You can now drain it and get the machine clean. Now again you have to fill the washing machine with hot water.
– Add some vinegar in it. It will be good if you can add some four to five cups of white vinegar.
– Do not add any detergent or anything else. Just the vinegar and start the spinning again for 15 minutes.
– After it is done, let the mixture sit there for more 10 to 15 minutes.
– Now take the sponge for scrubbing and scrub off the dirt and molds in the machine.
This will give you a completely clean and tidy washer without any dirt and molds.
Air Conditioning Machine:
Singapore is a country where an air conditioner is used throughout the year since the climate of this place is hot and humid throughout the year. Keeping it clean and well maintained is one of the most important things to do to make sure that it is working properly and also providing cool air throughout the year. Here are some tips on how to keep the air conditioners clean –
– Before you start cleaning, make sure that you turn off the power properly. It is very much essential to be safe.
– First begin with the outdoor unit. You will see that there are dirt, dusts and leaves that have been accumulated in the outdoor fan. Since it is situated at the outdoor, it has higher chances of getting dirty.
– Clean it properly with a cloth and make sure all the dirt, dusts, leaves and other debris are taken out. You can also use water to clean the outdoor unit. But in that case you have let the outdoor unit in sunlight to dry up completely.
– Do not switch on the air conditioner when the outdoor unit is wet from inside.
– Now coming to the indoor unit, you have to open the outer cabinet and with the help of a brush you can clean the filters.
– You can also take out the filters and clean it properly with the help of detergent. Now when everything is cleaned you have to place the filters back to its position and close the cabinet in the right way.
Now the air conditioner machine is completely cleaned and is looking great. The best thing is that with proper and regular cleaning you can get a great function.
What You Have To Know?
You have to understand that cleaning the machines is quite easy but you have to do it in the right way. You have to make sure that the power supply is off when you are washing it manually with your hand. It is very important for you to check and take all the safety precautions. The most important thing that you need to know about the cleaning of machines is to use the right product. Use a piece of cloth or sponge scrub to gently scrub the machine and get rid of the molds and stubborn stains and dirt from the machines like clothes and dish washer as well as air conditioner.
You can also call for a professional expert in order to reduce the work load. But this will cost you a lot. You can of course do some research and select an affordable service for yourself. But always make sure that the service you are choosing to clean the machine is reliable, skilled, experienced as well as licensed. A worker with proper license is the best for these maintenance services. So, do all the researches before you choose the service. But if you want to do it alone then take all the precautions and read about the safety measures from the manuals provided by the companies of any machines.
Cleaning of machine is very important part of your day to day work. Once in a month cleaning is very important and it will help your machine to stay clean and healthy. It will also work properly. If the machine is full of dirt, mold and dusts then it cannot work properly and it will start lagging. Thus, you need to make sure that you clean it at a regular interval. Singapore has a very hot and humid climate which increases the chance of mold growth. Machines like washers and air conditioners use water and moisture for functioning. Thus, the growth of molds is quite faster here. If your machines are not working properly the way it should, then this is the high time you have to clean it. Follow the above mentioned steps to clean the machines.