First and foremost, it is important to acknowledge that having your curtains cleaned is usually not an everyday affair and for this particular reason, many people tend to take some time before they make plans or arrangements to have their curtains cleaned. Many people therefore tend to clean their curtains either annually or semi annually depending on a variety of factors such as the surrounding weather conditions, material used to make the curtains and the overall use or purpose of the curtains.
Maintaining and taking care of curtains should be given the priority and importance which they deserve since they are quite visible and are used to add to the overall beauty of the home. It is therefore important to ensure that the curtains are not only taken care of but this care is provided in a professional and caring manner. To get such quality service, it is important to start the search for a professional cleaner early enough and make the necessary arrangements.
Here are some reasons though which should make you book for your curtain cleaning quite early in the New Year;
• Opting for New Year cleaning of your curtains does ensure that you start the New Year on a new and clean slate, with sparkling clean curtains to boot. As many people are aware, there is nothing more energizing and refreshing than a clean and fresh smelling house, cleaning your curtains during the New Year gives you exactly that.
• At the beginning of the year, many dry cleaning and laundry firms are fully aware of the need by homeowners to have their curtains cleaned and for this particular reason most of them tend to have offers regarding the price of having either your day or night curtains cleaned. It is therefore advisable to take advantage of such offers and have your curtains cleaned during this period and save some Singapore dollars in the process.
• After the festivities, chances are that the entire house and many other accessories such as curtains in the house will need some serious cleaning. Even though it may look and sound relatively simple to clean your curtains yourself; the busy work schedules which most of us tend to have does make it virtually impossible to not only do the curtain cleaning ourselves but to also do it properly. It is therefore advisable to have a professional dry cleaning company do the job and ensure that your curtain is not only well cleaned but you are also provided with some valuable advice on how to maintain and ensure the longevity of your curtains.
• Irrespective of the material or fabric used to make the curtains in question, even the sturdiest curtain fabrics will still weaken after being exposed to sunlight after an extended period of time. Many homeowners are usually surprised when they pull their set of cotton curtains off the rod and only have them tear apart right in their hands; this is usually as a result of excess exposure to sunlight and poor maintenance. It is therefore important to plan accordingly as to when to have your curtains cleaned and doing so during the New Year is highly recommended because many people are usually more eager to clean their home, make new purchases and carry out repairs during this period.
• Many people acknowledge that curtains as window treatments are very important for the aesthetic beauty which they offer and the protection they provide against other vagaries of nature and as such they also do collect a huge amount of dirt such as oil, dust, heating fumes, bacterial remains, pollen and smoke amongst a long list of other foreign dirt particles over the year. It is therefore imperative to have them cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
• Lastly, it is important to ensure that the dry cleaner you choose to engage the services of are not only professional in the way they conduct their business but also in the manner in which they clean their curtains. It is also important to ensure that their customer service is both effective and efficient.
Without any shred of doubt, curtains are an important and vital part of any home window treatment arrangement and it is therefore important for homeowners to take lots of care when having them cleaned and take the necessary precautionary measures to ensure that his or her curtains last for long and look neat and tidy all year round. Good, high quality curtains don’t come cheap and it thus follows that proper treatment and maintenance of these important window treatments is not only necessary but also does make a lot of economic sense.